Should this be added as a feature to Partners?

• Yes!!

• OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!

• No

• Maybe...

Results are only viewable after voting.

mc the miner

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hi, my name is mc the miner and lately ive been in need of things to giveaway, now of course I can giveaway those games but my viewers have grown tired of that and im looking for something else. So I had a doable idea to make freedom! just that much better then it already is! My idea is a tab for partners titles "Gift Card Giveaway" it will be like the game giveaway tab, 0-2000 subscribers is 1-3$ Gift cards for small things like steam, ebay, swagbucks, etc. 2000-6000 subscribers has 3-5$ Gift cards for medium things like ebay, steam, etc. then for people with 6000+ Subscribers get 5-20$ Gift cards for bigger companies such as amazon, ebay, target, ROBLOX, walmart, etc. And thats my idea to make youtubers grow bigger and for freedom! to be that much better! I hope my idea goes through and is at least considered. If it was actually added that would be awesome!
Thanks for reading this, I hope this is added soon! -mc the miner 15k+ Sub YT
ALSO PLEASE ANSWER THE POLL SO WE CAN GET MORE PEOPLE ASKING FOR THIS!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom already offers so much to its partners through the use of partnerships and other opportunities, it would be nice to see something like this implemented in the future though I'm not sure how they would be able to sort this without partners / users manipulating the system