Gaming Greetings to all!

markg33

I embrace my awfulness.
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
So here is a little introduction about myself -

I am a 22 year old from the United Kingdom. Who has had an interest in gaming since the original playstation. At 2 in good old 1995, I was instantly hooked watching my brother play this magnificent magical thing.
Since then I have had a passion for gaming. But the thing is I am not a very good player if anything I was better playing games when I was 2 and my younger years than I am now - Old age?

I now specialize in showing my "skill" to the world by doing not very good, I do try but no matter what I do I seem to have all the ba...um good luck when playing games.

I noticed since gaming online I amused many people from my lack of skill and my random nature. And my positive outlook on my lack of skill. But having total fun regardless of situation. I guess people warm to the fact I always see it in such fun and positive light.

Also I am an entertainer at heart. I was goofy through school all the way to now.
Now through the magic of the internet I can share these moments to cheer up someone's day through my sheer silliness or make people laugh, facepalm from my failures.

That is what I am trying to build my YouTube channel around - The sheer fun about being a nooby gamer and not being shy about that fact hopefully I can make people be entertained from this and the fact this is me being me even when I do not upload any footage, I am no different.

I embrace my awfulness.

More info and the like -

(Optional) Where are you from?: Sunderland, North East United Kingdom

(Optional) How old are you?: 22 years young

How did you find Freedom!? By looking on Google, you guys stood out!

What made you join our forums?: To see what I could possibly improve on, see new channels and content and even make new friends and the like.

What are you hobbies?: Gaming, Art, Films, Rugby, Eating?, Stand Up Comedy etc I could go on

What is your favorite food? A good curry! Yum!

Why did you start YouTube? Originally started out of curiosity and went on from there. I had a long hiatus from it and now officially on it frequently.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Hopefully a comedian of sorts or if you mean the biggest dream I have had - I dreamt I was giant once...yeah.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, fun nothing serious.

What kind of content do you upload? Um...gaming? I tend to upload random videos of different games that take my interest and the like. Recently did a speed run but it was nothing special.

When do you upload?: I do not have a schedule but usually every week or two.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fQEwUuIjrL-qJjv5Gg5xA

Mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savannah

markg33

I embrace my awfulness.
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Thank you kindly for the welcome.

And you too welcome to Freedom buddy!

I already like it. :)

I hope you feel the same way.

Mark.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to the community good sir! Not quite as much cred but I can remember playing on the PS2 and the Gameboy Color back in the day ;) Ha ha it's all good man! I can't really play the games I try out either, but having fun's 90% of the equation in my opinion so skill just flies over my head when I game :D Got any particular favorites? Perhaps a few nostalgic games that really speak to gaming roots? I've really been interesting in retro games lately, and unfortunately I only go as far back as Pokémon Silver so that doesn't really count x) Be cool to hear some wise words from a fellow gamer that's been there when video games really took center stage :) Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here in Freedom Mark! Sorry about the long post, got a little too carried away when old school gaming came into the picture xD Have an awesome day dude! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
So here is a little introduction about myself -

I am a 22 year old from the United Kingdom. Who has had an interest in gaming since the original playstation. At 2 in good old 1995, I was instantly hooked watching my brother play this magnificent magical thing.
Since then I have had a passion for gaming. But the thing is I am not a very good player if anything I was better playing games when I was 2 and my younger years than I am now - Old age?

I now specialize in showing my "skill" to the world by doing not very good, I do try but no matter what I do I seem to have all the ba...um good luck when playing games.

I noticed since gaming online I amused many people from my lack of skill and my random nature. And my positive outlook on my lack of skill. But having total fun regardless of situation. I guess people warm to the fact I always see it in such fun and positive light.

Also I am an entertainer at heart. I was goofy through school all the way to now.
Now through the magic of the internet I can share these moments to cheer up someone's day through my sheer silliness or make people laugh, facepalm from my failures.

That is what I am trying to build my YouTube channel around - The sheer fun about being a nooby gamer and not being shy about that fact hopefully I can make people be entertained from this and the fact this is me being me even when I do not upload any footage, I am no different.

I embrace my awfulness.

More info and the like -

(Optional) Where are you from?: Sunderland, North East United Kingdom

(Optional) How old are you?: 22 years young

How did you find Freedom!? By looking on Google, you guys stood out!

What made you join our forums?: To see what I could possibly improve on, see new channels and content and even make new friends and the like.

What are you hobbies?: Gaming, Art, Films, Rugby, Eating?, Stand Up Comedy etc I could go on

What is your favorite food? A good curry! Yum!

Why did you start YouTube? Originally started out of curiosity and went on from there. I had a long hiatus from it and now officially on it frequently.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Hopefully a comedian of sorts or if you mean the biggest dream I have had - I dreamt I was giant once...yeah.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, fun nothing serious.

What kind of content do you upload? Um...gaming? I tend to upload random videos of different games that take my interest and the like. Recently did a speed run but it was nothing special.

When do you upload?: I do not have a schedule but usually every week or two.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fQEwUuIjrL-qJjv5Gg5xA

Mark.

Welcome @markg33!

I LOVE the PS1 soooo much! I still have mine from when I was 7 :D
I am the same way with games lol. I'm rarely skilled at any, but I have to admit it can be funny! :D It's nice to see someone I personally can relate to that does a gaming channel a bit different :)
Also, I totally consider food a hobby. Food is amazing :D
I hope you enjoy the Freedom! Forums :) It's good to have you :D

markg33

I embrace my awfulness.
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Apologies for reviving my old thread but due to some family issues (Nothing serious.) and other things such as college I have not had the opportunity to thank you all for the welcome to this network and forum.

I appreciate the warm and amazing welcome I received from you guys.

From now on I will be a bit more active than I have been this past month.

Take care,

And thank you again.