Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to a long awaited guide. You've probably been linked here from the Support forum or somewhere else because you needed help in joining Freedom!. This guide will be there for just that.

I will structure this guide in a few sections:
  1. Partnership requirements
  2. Applying to join
  3. The review process
  4. Accepting the invite
  5. Adding your PayPal email address
Freedom! partnership requirements

To join Freedom! you will need to have an active YouTube channel. At least five videos are recommended. You will also need monetisation enabled on your account. Yes, enabling monetisation will require you to make an AdSense account but once you join Freedom! that account will be useless. Another important requirement is to have no strikes on your channel. You may see strikes on your YouTube features page. To get rid of a copyright strike you may look at this thread. As of community guidelines strikes you can appeal them. Having many claims on videos may hurt your chances too. Also you will need:
  • 10 000 Total Lifetime Views
  • 4 000 Hours of watchtime within the past 12 months
  • 1 000 Subscribers
Applying to join Freedom!

Once you meet all the requirements you can apply to join the Freedom!! network. Go to this site and press the large button saying “Partner with us”. There select your YouTube account and fill out the form with your real data and please use a valid E-mail address.
I recommend not using an email like GMX, Mail.de or other German or Austrian mail providers from personal experience.
Once you've filled out the form you automatically get access to the Freedom! Dashboard.

The review process

After applying to join Freedom! your channel will be reviewed over the course of usually 2-3 days. An agent from the Freedom! QC team will take a look at your channel and then you'll either be accepted or denied for any or no reason. Once you've been accepted to join Freedom! you will be invited to a chat with a Freedom! QC team member who will onboard you to Freedom!. You can ask them any questions you want and after the chat they will ”send you the ‘Learn More button’”.

Accepting the invite
After the chat you will need to accept the network invitation in your YouTube Dashboard. Go there and press the ”Learn More” button. Accept the agreements there are and you will be in Freedom! and ready to make money off of YouTube.

Adding your PayPal Email address
After being accepted and joining Freedom! you will be able to get paid through PayPal. Only PayPal. They've said multiple times that they will add other payment methods in the future but it hasn't happened yet. To see whether you can use PayPal in your home country you may look at this site.

Adding a PayPal email address to your Freedom! Dashboard is relatively easy. Go to your profile on the Dashboard and press “Edit profile”. Then put the email of your PayPal account in the field for it and press “Save changes”.

And that's it for joining Freedom!. I hope this has helped, as always you can ask questions in the Support Forum if you need further assistance.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwilightPrinze

羽翼之兔

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 8, 2017
YouTube
Audit 17 days. ... This way I'm just waiting for for a long time. What don't know what to wait for years on what (the corner painting in the primary.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to a long awaited guide. You've probably been linked here from the Support forum or somewhere else because you needed help in joining Freedom!. This guide will be there for just that.

I will structure this guide in a few sections:

1. Partnership requirements

2. Applying to join

3. The review process

4. Accepting the invite

5. Adding your PayPal email address
Freedom! partnership requirements

To join Freedom! you will need to have an active YouTube channel. At least five videos are recommended. You will also need monetisation enabled on your account. Yes, enabling monetisation will require you to make an AdSense account but once you join Freedom! that account will be useless. Another important requirement is to have no strikes on your channel. You may see strikes on your YouTube features page. To get rid of a copyright strike you may look at this thread. As of community guidelines strikes you can appeal them. Having many claims on videos may hurt your chances too.

Applying to join Freedom!

Once you meet all the requirements you can apply to join the Freedom!! network. Go to this site and press the large button saying “Partner with us”. There select your YouTube account and fill out the form with your real data and please use a valid E-mail address.

I recommend not using an email like GMX, Mail.de or other German or Austrian mail providers from personal experience.

Once you've filled out the form you automatically get access to the Freedom! Dashboard.

The review process

What is a relatively new process in Freedom! is the review process. After applying to join Freedom! your channel will be reviewed over the course of a few days. An agent from the Freedom! QC team will take a look at your channel and then you'll either be accepted or denied for any or no reason. Once you've been accepted to join Freedom! you get a chat with a Freedom! QC team member who will onboard you to Freedom!. You can ask them any questions you want and after the chat they will ”send you the ‘Learn More button’”.

Accepting the invite

After the chat you will need to accept the network invitation in your YouTube Dashboard. Go there and press the ”Learn More” button. Accept the agreements there are and you will be in Freedom! and ready to make money off of YouTube.

Adding your PayPal Email address

After being accepted and joining Freedom! you will be able to get paid through PayPal. Only PayPal. They've said multiple times that they will add other payment methods in the future but it hasn't happened yet. To see whether you can use PayPal in your home country you may look at this site.

Adding a PayPal email address to your Freedom! Dashboard is relatively easy. Go to your profile on the Dashboard and press “Edit profile”. Then put the email of your PayPal account in the field for it and press “Save changes”.

And that's it for joining Freedom!. I'll release a guide on using the Freedom! Dashboard in about a week.
Great detailed guide. Thanks for this as it will help many who want to join or have questions regarding the process.

羽翼之兔

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 8, 2017
YouTube
[QUOTE =“LW001,post:986946,member:131560”]您需要聯繫支持,我們不能在這裡幫助您; Google翻譯無法幫助原因... [/ QUOTE]
@ @ Not because people are so slow to audit? Contact customer service feeling always reminders of their feelings

BKarthik111

New User
Mar 19, 2017
How to start the live chat session? My dashboard says "You have now been fully accepted. Please check your email for more instructions on how to accept our YouTube partnership." but I didn't receive any updates from Freedom.

Can someone pls help me?

RockieGO

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2015
USA
RockieGO.com
YouTube
Rockiego
i keep seeing this "10,000" number. but, people forget one thing. the old channels that are under 10,000 still have Monetization . DO you have a spot for them? or is it like everyone else, and "10,000 club" only no little youtbers?

i understand you need to make money, helping us and things. but do not forget the old Youtube channles that HAVE this all ready.

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
i keep seeing this "10,000" number. but, people forget one thing. the old channels that are under 10,000 still have Monetization . DO you have a spot for them? or is it like everyone else, and "10,000 club" only no little youtbers?

i understand you need to make money, helping us and things. but do not forget the old Youtube channles that HAVE this all ready.
Channels that are in the YPP already can join. I've outlined in the guide that the 10000 views are just to join the YPP and not to join Freedom!.

Reactions: RockieGO