Solved [GUIDE] Payment Issues and how to solve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
There's been a couple of misconceptions about Payments and receiving them in the Support Section of the forums lately, so I thought I'd clear things up.

When you've been accepted to Freedom! you will have access to a Dashboard at https://freedom.tm .
It looks like this:

My Dashboard as an example
It consists out of these elements:
  1. Amount of Money paid in the selected time (-> 5)
    This will show how much money Freedom! has paid you in the selected timespan. (-> 5)
  2. Amount of money still waiting to be paid
    This will show how much money you will be paid in the next 2-3 months.
  3. Amount of money paid in the selected time (-> 5)
    Same as in number 1.
  4. Adjustments in the selected timespan (-> 5)
    This shows the total of Catchup payments and Advancements given to you.
  5. Timespan
    This allows you to select a specific year to show payments for, needed to show better details about payments.
  6. Catchups
    Catchups are payments Freedom sends to you if money is still not given to you (in case PayPal rejected the payment(s) or you didn't have a PayPal Email Adress associated to your account back then.
    More information: http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/en/portal/articles/2297929-how-will-catch-up-payments-work-
  7. Red line
    This line separates the months already paid from the months not yet paid. Earnings above it have NOT been paid yet, but earnings below it have.
  8. Earnings
    This shows the amount of money you've earned in the year/month shown in the table. To change it from years to months, use button 5.
  9. Payments
    This shows the amount of money you've been paid through PayPal in the year/month shown in the table. To change it from years to months, use button 5.
  10. Adjustments
    Catchup payments and advancements sent to you in that timespan selected (-> 5)
  11. Next Payment
    This shows when your next Payday will be. Payment schedules can be found below.
Now we've gone through the earnings module, I will put a small FAQ about some common earning issues/misconceptions.

• When do I get paid?
    January's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
    February's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
    March' monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
    April's monetized views are paid out at the end of (June 30th)
    May's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
    June's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
    July's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
    August's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
    September's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
    October's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
    November's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)
    December's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)
    Upon joining Freedom! you will have to wait two months to get paid for the first time.
  • How do I add a PayPal Email Adress?
    Go to your Profile on the Freedom! Dashboard, there click Edit profile and enter it.
Have any more questions? Make a new thread in this forums section [Click here] or open a private ticket with support [Click here].

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
This is a brilliant and detailed guide for payments, I believe this should be added to the resources and tips section, however I cannot do that for you :(
We already have a guide for when you get paid on resources and tips (In the ultimate guide)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.