Gaming Hammer Here!!!

Aytek_Hammer

New User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
I am a teenager who doesnt know what he wants to do with his life, and i would really like to make youtube my career. YouTube has changed my life and i never would have thought i would have been able to make it as far as i already have. If i could live off of youtube, my parents wouldnt be so worried about my future and they would then know that i could live off of it. I have grown a lot so far for only have started 5 months ago, i already have 500 subscribers, and a lot of them are loyal. I dont get quite as much comments as i would like, because i love interacting with fans, and responding to positive and constructive criticism. My entire YouTube goal, is ti be able to make videos for a living. But by the end of the year i would like to have 1000 incredible subs, that i can talk to whenever i want to. The majority of my fans go to my school, and i see them almost everyday. Which is great because i can always rely on them to let me know what i am doing right and what i am doing wrong. I love making videos mainly because i can prove to my friends that you can be famous no matter who you are. Im not saying im famous, but most of my lifelong friends didnt think i would ever be a youtuber. Also i am one of those kids who is not that popular in school, but i am pretty well known on twitter, with over 2k followers, and i hope someday i can make it big on youtube for them, because some people make fun of me for making videos on youtube, some of them even play my videos in the middle of class at school. Which is super embarrassing. If i ever made youtube as a job, then i wouldnt get embarrassed over this. If you read all the way to here, first of all you are amazing, and second of all please go check out my channel, if you dont enjoy my videos, then you dont have to subscribe or give a like or comment. I would never bribe you to "SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE"!!! if you check out my youtube, it would mean the world because i have been looking at underrated youtubers for years! and i hope you will too! and who knows, maybe i can be the next big thing!!! Thanks again. #2.jpg

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @Aytek_Hammer

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. That's the way to go, just keep on believing in yourself! :)
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

Im sure you will get 1k subs at the end of the year ! I believe in you pal , GO FOR IT ! (y) (Y)