Hardest Levels/Bosses You've Ever Seen

ScouseMouse

Rising User
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
ScouseMouse180
So I've decided to add a new element to my gaming channel. I'm gonna hunt down the hardest levels/bits of games, and complete them on the channel, hopefully providing some tips on how to do it yourself.

These will be much shorter videos than my regular lets plays because it'll just be 1 level/boss so should be nice quick snappy viewing and they should be 'evergreen' too.

I've already got a few ideas in the pipeline... Turbo Tunnel in BattleToads, killing Emerald and Ruby weapon in FF7, beating Mike Tyson in Punch Out,

So I'm just trying to get ideas from other people for really tough bits of games. Is there anything either you think is just crazy hard, or even better, something you've never been able to beat yourself? Get your suggestions in and I'll try to crack them on my channel.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Mile High Club on Veteran difficult on MW2 - crazy difficult but I've done it so many times. Or you could do 'Through the Fire and the Flames' on highest difficult on Guitar Hero - I don't think you want me suggestion anymore, sorry

Reactions: ScouseMouse

ScouseMouse

Rising User
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
ScouseMouse180
Mile High Club on Veteran difficult on MW2 - crazy difficult but I've done it so many times. Or you could do 'Through the Fire and the Flames' on highest difficult on Guitar Hero - I don't think you want me suggestion anymore, sorry

The more the better :) I've posted this in a bunch of different places and must have a list of 100 different games/levels/bosses to do now! but I'm probably gonna be getting through them quite quick (I hope) so I need lots.

The Guitar Hero one is just a no go I'm afraid. I'm pretty good at it, and can hold my own on Hard and do the odd easy song on Expert but no way I could do that ^

Thanks for your input

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So I've decided to add a new element to my gaming channel. I'm gonna hunt down the hardest levels/bits of games, and complete them on the channel, hopefully providing some tips on how to do it yourself.

These will be much shorter videos than my regular lets plays because it'll just be 1 level/boss so should be nice quick snappy viewing and they should be 'evergreen' too.

I've already got a few ideas in the pipeline... Turbo Tunnel in BattleToads, killing Emerald and Ruby weapon in FF7, beating Mike Tyson in Punch Out,

So I'm just trying to get ideas from other people for really tough bits of games. Is there anything either you think is just crazy hard, or even better, something you've never been able to beat yourself? Get your suggestions in and I'll try to crack them on my channel.
For me the Savage Raids in Final Fantasy Xiv are just hardcore, the mechanics and team you need takes weeks of practice :p

ScouseMouse

Rising User
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
ScouseMouse180
Cheers for the suggestions guys, feel free to keep 'em coming. I'm a bit more organised now, sorting out a bit of artwork for these series of videos and I've decided I'm gonna do a bit of a shout out/thank you on each video to the first person who suggested that challenge.

ScouseMouse

Rising User
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
ScouseMouse180
Thanks for the suggestion, I've not actually played Bloodborne at all but it's been suggested to me so many times that I'm definitely going to have to!

As I do with all the Tricky Trials, I'll give you a shoutout when I do the video. Just checked out your channel, I love the 'beating super mario bros without jumping' video, thought it was serious for about 10 seconds lol, very funny.

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
Dark Souls 2 - Fume Knight.
The Fume Knight gave everyone people problems, but the Nameless King in Dark Souls 3 was even worse.[DOUBLEPOST=1503617276][/DOUBLEPOST]One of the Hardest levels to play takes time to get up to it. Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja (I think it's the highest difficulty). But you need to beat the previous 3 difficulties to get up to it. But it's not worth it because I've only seen one person beat it, everyone else got beat down by it.

Jsmooth Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube

FF10 end boss SIN...so hard took me 10 years haha

ScouseMouse

Rising User
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
ScouseMouse180
FF10 end boss SIN...so hard took me 10 years haha

Love FF10, it's one of my favourites in the series. I had weird experience with SIN, I got up to him when I was younger, found him really hard, tried a few times and seemed to be getting nowhere, totally gave up and stopped playing it. Then when I was a bit older, I played the game again from scratch, got up to SIN and beat him no problem, and I was just like wtf lol

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
Hardest level ever Meat Circus from Pyschonauts! It was so hard on the PC version they had to dumb it down so much anyone could beat it!! oh Stormy Ascent removed from Crash Bandicoot!!