Music Hello everyone;)

GalacticEDM

New User
Oct 17, 2015
YouTube
First off, please don't hate me, I am trying my hardest but I am not so familiar with these forums.
Anyway, hello, i'm Ashley, I currently live in a flat in Liverpool, UK. I own a YouTube music promotion channel channel called GalacticEDM. Within this channel I promote copyright free music. The long term aim for my channel is to have an extremely large database of the very best electronic dance music known to man.
If you are a music producer and want to submit one of your tracks feel free to (See my channel for details). We accept all types of EDM.
If you have any feedback on my videos (Good or Bad) please don't hesitate to contact me, I am always looking to improve.
When I upload - Daily
Thank you for reading, Ashley.
Channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfsWwSOh60KXIZr7d1MAdRg

Last edited:

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey Ashley,
Firstly, I just wanted to say how great your channel is, you're starting out small like a lot of other channels and I have a feeling you can grow to be as big as NCS, keep up the good work and I plan to look on your channel every so often for some un copyrighted music that I may use in my videos. Also, I subscribed to your channel and doing the same for me is always appreciated, keep up the great work. :D
-NikeDebuts

GalacticEDM

New User
Oct 17, 2015
YouTube
Hey Ashley,
Firstly, I just wanted to say how great your channel is, you're starting out small like a lot of other channels and I have a feeling you can grow to be as big as NCS, keep up the good work and I plan to look on your channel every so often for some un copyrighted music that I may use in my videos. Also, I subscribed to your channel and doing the same for me is always appreciated, keep up the great work. :D
-NikeDebuts

Thank you so much, means a lot. Subbed to you also;)