Gaming Hello Everyone

YT Sibzz

New User
Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys, my name is Fernando Scott II but better known as Sibzz. I'm currently trying to get to 100 subscribers and I would really like to reach 500 by the end of the year. I'm from Dallas Texas and I make gaming videos, I try to do what pleases my subscribers and if people from here were to enjoy my content you can feel free to ask me what to play/do :). I don't only make gaming videos but I occasionally do challenge videos and make real life videos. I really want to get my content out there and I'm hoping to hit 500 by the end of the year. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you take the chance to subscribe!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, my name is Fernando Scott II but better known as Sibzz. I'm currently trying to get to 100 subscribers and I would really like to reach 500 by the end of the year. I'm from Dallas Texas and I make gaming videos, I try to do what pleases my subscribers and if people from here were to enjoy my content you can feel free to ask me what to play/do :). I don't only make gaming videos but I occasionally do challenge videos and make real life videos. I really want to get my content out there and I'm hoping to hit 500 by the end of the year. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you take the chance to subscribe!
Welcome to the Community :)

So what games are you currently working on? :)