Gaming Hello Freedom! Allow me to introduce myself!

Feb 15, 2016
California
YouTube
I am from Southern California. I found freedom though a small youtuber(Valoryze) who commented on one of my videos. I joined these forums to try to grow my channel and find other great channels. I love to edit and play first person shooters. Lately I have also been enoying Super Smash Brothers Melee. I started youtube to try to find people who appreciate my skills. I run a channel that is fairly professional, but not super professional. I upload edits of first person shooters such as CS GO, Battlefield, and Call of Duty. I upload whenever I have time to make a video.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6LKruL8WIi-ffs9vdpZY1Q

Reactions: CarbonMeister
Feb 15, 2016
California
YouTube
Welcome to the community!

I love first person shooters! COD and BF4 are my favorites

Please Subscribe and help me reach my goal of 200 Subs (I will do the same in return). I post gameplays, giveaways, and more. So check me out, and if you need anything just say the word. Thanks and I appreciate it!
I will look at your channel!

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bro, Really Nice Introduction BTW Welcome To Forums, Dont forget to read the rules and enjoy your stay, I liked your channel, thats why Subbed you, so dont forget to see my channel and sub it back. :) I Helped You To Reach Your Goal By Subbing

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

I'm a call of duty channel and how do you find black ops 3 ?

I just got a nuclear woop woop , if you need any help be sure to ask(y) (Y)