I have been part of Freedom! since september. I don't earn much. about $1 a month so about 60p(Im British) and would love for you to help me grow and reach my channel out. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated and any comments will be fantastic too! I am still aiming for 100 subs and getting close. Any help to reach that target will be amazing and I can help you out too! Thank You!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I have been part of Freedom! since september. I don't earn much. about $1 a month so about 60p(Im British) and would love for you to help me grow and reach my channel out. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated and any comments will be fantastic too! I am still aiming for 100 subs and getting close. Any help to reach that target will be amazing and I can help you out too! Thank You!
You can add your channel to the bottom of your signature though. Check your personal settings and look at everything you can ^^ It's hard to make money early on for youtube, I treat it more like a hobby for the meantime. If you want more assistance, I'd consider two things. Collaborating, and adding more content to your post! I've linked you two links, and they both help in different ways ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Reactions: Bran04don
You can add your channel to the bottom of your signature though. Check your personal settings and look at everything you can ^^ It's hard to make money early on for youtube, I treat it more like a hobby for the meantime. If you want more assistance, I'd consider two things. Collaborating, and adding more content to your post! I've linked you two links, and they both help in different ways ^^

ok thank you! I always have treated it as a hobby but it is nice to make a early start. especially if you can make money playing games lol. who wouldn't?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
ok thank you! I always have treated it as a hobby but it is nice to make a early start. especially if you can make money playing games lol. who wouldn't?
Making money on youtube would be a dream come true for everyone :p All it takes is the right knowledge, the right content, and an audience to appeal to ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Bran04don ! welcome to freedom :)

Your close to 100 subs indeed and I'm sure you will get there soon ! I'm British to and live near Norwich not sure if you have heard of it :)

Hey Bran04don ! welcome to freedom :)

Your close to 100 subs indeed and I'm sure you will get there soon ! I'm British to and live near Norwich not sure if you have heard of it :)
Hello Prology!
Yes I know Norwich. Quite close to me actually. Im from Wickford which is part of both Chelmsford and Basildon. I looked at your channel. Im not a fan of cod channels but yours seems quite good in terms of quality and quantity. The thing that gets me is how most people have more subs than me with less views. I have over 28,000 views in total and only 85 subs and climbing. Yet you have less than half that views and hundreds more. I must be doing something really wrong but what.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hello Prology!
Yes I know Norwich. Quite close to me actually. Im from Wickford which is part of both Chelmsford and Basildon. I looked at your channel. Im not a fan of cod channels but yours seems quite good in terms of quality and quantity. The thing that gets me is how most people have more subs than me with less views. I have over 28,000 views in total and only 85 subs and climbing. Yet you have less than half that views and hundreds more. I must be doing something really wrong but what.

I would Imagine because you have such a range fo games it appeals to more of an audience but not sure why they don't sub :) Ah I know Chelmsford , going there soon to be honest !

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello Bran04don! Welcome to Freedom Family!!! :) Can you tell us more about yourself? You can write down your hobbies or interests you may have!