Viccky Ansari

New User
Jul 8, 2017
YouTube
viccky2009
Hey .Everybody...my name is Viccky and I have Two YouTube Channels 1. Crazy Amazing Stuffs (Gaming) 2. How To Refresh It Up (Lifehacks) I started my channels year ago and posted lot of good stuffs and recently I came to know about Freedom..There are lot of MCN but their requirements were very hard for a start up channels so I choose Freedom and after a month few days back I got invitation from Freedom..Coming to forum I saw a Huge members list and I'm very excited to connect with you all...

On Gaming : I Play GTA, Battlefield 1,Assassins Creed,Uncharted Mostly.. Recently I started playing enjoyable game tf2..I make videos and sometimes live streams so it would be great to see you there.

On Life hacks : I announced give away at 1k subs..

Please fe free to check out my channels and let me know what you think about it.

That's much longer than you would be expected about me.

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey .Everybody...my name is Viccky and I have Two YouTube Channels 1. Crazy Amazing Stuffs (Gaming) 2. How To Refresh It Up (Lifehacks) I started my channels year ago and posted lot of good stuffs and recently I came to know about Freedom..There are lot of MCN but their requirements were very hard for a start up channels so I choose Freedom and after a month few days back I got invitation from Freedom..Coming to forum I saw a Huge members list and I'm very excited to connect with you all...

On Gaming : I Play GTA, Battlefield 1,Assassins Creed,Uncharted Mostly.. Recently I started playing enjoyable game tf2..I make videos and sometimes live streams so it would be great to see you there.

On Life hacks : I announced give away at 1k subs..

Please fe free to check out my channels and let me know what you think about it.

That's much longer than you would be expected about me.
Welcome to the community :)

Assassin's Creed is one of my favorite game series! Are you looking forward to Origins? :)

Reactions: Viccky Ansari

Viccky Ansari

New User
Jul 8, 2017
YouTube
viccky2009
Welcome to the community :)

Assassin's Creed is one of my favorite game series! Are you looking forward to Origins? :)
Absolutely.. I'm looking very forward to Origins..I love Ezio And Altair Story Initially 1,2,3 Were my favorite..Hopefully would see something new In Origins..[DOUBLEPOST=1499881398][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Viccky. Welcome to the community.
I enjoy playing GTA too :D
It's Great to see you guys love GTA..Well You play On Console?[DOUBLEPOST=1499881546][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I love the GTA(y) (Y)
Nice...I would love to connect with you and collaborate with you..What your channel is about?

Reactions: pnd brother

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Absolutely.. I'm looking very forward to Origins..I love Ezio And Altair Story Initially 1,2,3 Were my favorite..Hopefully would see something new In Origins..[DOUBLEPOST=1499881398][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's Great to see you guys love GTA..Well You play On Console?[DOUBLEPOST=1499881546][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice...I would love to connect with you and collaborate with you..What your channel is about?
The fact Origins is going open world is what got me excited! Seen some gameplay and i can't wait! Already pre-ordered the Deluxe edition ^^