I'm into helping people study for their commercial drivers license, and that's the purpose of my channel on YouTube. Having a commercial drivers license or CDL can actually open several employment doors for you. The first thing, though, is to study for the written exam, and that's where I can help you. If you're interested in learning about studying for your CDL, consider subscribing to my YouTube channel. One easy way to find me is just Google my name: Barry Branton

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I'm into helping people study for their commercial drivers license, and that's the purpose of my channel on YouTube. Having a commercial drivers license or CDL can actually open several employment doors for you. The first thing, though, is to study for the written exam, and that's where I can help you. If you're interested in learning about studying for your CDL, consider subscribing to my YouTube channel. One easy way to find me is just Google my name: Barry Branton
Welcome Barry Branton, what a great idea for a youtube channel.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello Barry and welcome to the Freedom! Forums! I hope you'll be enjoying your time here. Looking at your channel it's pretty specific on Commercial Driver's Licenses which actually seems to have given you a pretty large audience! I hope I'll be seeing you on the Forums a lot!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
W
Welcome to the community Barry, as others have said I think your channel is brilliant, definitely the most unique and interesting channel I've seen in a while I can tell you that. Definitely seems like its going well for you so I just want to say I wish you all the best in the future, and if you need anything on the forums or have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch

Welcome Barry Branton, what a great idea for a youtube channel.
Thank you, Mr Price, for welcoming me. I really appreciate that, and I agree with you that it's a great idea for a YouTube channel, too. My goal is to do my part to help each of my viewers obtain the CDL or commercial drivers license. Having a CDL can create new opportunities for advancement. I want to do my part to help.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Thank you, Mr Price, for welcoming me. I really appreciate that, and I agree with you that it's a great idea for a YouTube channel, too. My goal is to do my part to help each of my viewers obtain the CDL or commercial drivers license. Having a CDL can create new opportunities for advancement. I want to do my part to help.
Nice man! If you ever need help with (graphic-wise), you can Always pm me

Hello Barry and welcome to the Freedom! Forums! I hope you'll be enjoying your time here. Looking at your channel it's pretty specific on Commercial Driver's Licenses which actually seems to have given you a pretty large audience! I hope I'll be seeing you on the Forums a lot!

Thank you, LW001, for welcoming me to this community. I'm sure I will enjoy being here, too. True, my channel is focused on helping my viewers obtain their commercial drivers license or CDL. My viewers know what they want. They want their commercial drivers license. Getting your commercial drivers license or CDL can open many doors for you, and it's my pleasure to help you get your CDL.[DOUBLEPOST=1488460962][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice man! If you ever need help with (graphic-wise), you can Always pm me
Thank you, Mr Price. I really appreciate that. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: LW
Hey nice idea very different i like it!

Thanks, Ewan Ritchie. I really appreciate that. I working to somehow make my videos more interesting in order to improve viewer retention.[DOUBLEPOST=1488662316][/DOUBLEPOST]
diffretn but good idea

Thanks, heartt! When you think about it, it's almost a captive audience, that is, captive audience if they want pass the test. You can't pass unless you study.

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
Awesome work man! Although your channel doesn't pertain to me, it seems like a great and helpful idea. Good luck with your channel :D

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Welcome to Freedom! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Reactions: Gus Holland