Libertas Music

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! I just joined the wonderful family of Freedom and I hope that I will have a great experience with it.
My name is Pavel also known as Libertas Music. Im 20 y.o. and from Bulgaria.

I started uploading free(non-copyrighted) music in youtube a month ago and I hope that my content will be useful for youtubers to listen to it and to use it for their videos.

Im a skateboarder so here is how I started uploading music in youtube.. :D I broke my hand and Im like stuck at home for 60 days after surgery.. Can't skate, can't travel, and can't work so basically fucked up.
So here comes that quote about the arrow I strongly believe: "An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming."

So I think this is enough about me. I hope i will be a good part of the family. :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Pavel!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone! I just joined the wonderful family of Freedom and I hope that I will have a great experience with it.
My name is Pavel also known as Libertas Music. Im 20 y.o. and from Bulgaria.

I started uploading free(non-copyrighted) music in youtube a month ago and I hope that my content will be useful for youtubers to listen to it and to use it for their videos.

Im a skateboarder so here is how I started uploading music in youtube.. :D I broke my hand and Im like stuck at home for 60 days after surgery.. Can't skate, can't travel, and can't work so basically fucked up.
So here comes that quote about the arrow I strongly believe: "An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming."

So I think this is enough about me. I hope i will be a good part of the family. :)

Welcome to the family Libertas, Never heard that saying before but its great saying and what kind of music do you listen to?

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Hello there mate:D welcome to freedom:)
glad to have you and ur channel here:D:D:D

Nice music channel mate! i might use on of the music ! i left a comment for ya on one of your music video:D

i hope you will have a blast here like i had since i joined mate:)
have a wonderfull day
//ADA!