Gaming Hello my name is fireking95

Some Bad Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2016
YouTube
DC_Gameing
My name is fireking95 on youtube(cheesy I know) I am a 14 year old who has had depression in the past but now that it is gone I realize how important it is to enjoy the moments in life and I created my channel in the hopes to entertain people and make them laugh and that is just something I love to do. I am certainly no markiplier but I do what I can and hope to improve. It would be amazing though if people could check out my channel and give their thoughts on how I could improve on and things I should do or even subscribe if you like the content that I am creating. Thanks for taking your time to read this!
it won't let me post the channel link but it should be under my profile picture

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad to hear that you do the channel to entertain and to make people laugh.^^ Be sure to put your channel link in the profile settings so it'll show up in all of your posts. :)

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
welcome to freedom and im glad to hear your depression has gone away and i hope you keep trying to make people laugh

Mezque

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to freedom, fireking95. I hope to see you around the forums and its good to hear that your depression is gone! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My name is fireking95 on youtube(cheesy I know) I am a 14 year old who has had depression in the past but now that it is gone I realize how important it is to enjoy the moments in life and I created my channel in the hopes to entertain people and make them laugh and that is just something I love to do. I am certainly no markiplier but I do what I can and hope to improve. It would be amazing though if people could check out my channel and give their thoughts on how I could improve on and things I should do or even subscribe if you like the content that I am creating. Thanks for taking your time to read this!
it won't let me post the channel link but it should be under my profile picture
Welcome to the Community :)

So what games are you currently busy with? :)