How To Hello Nice To Meet You Guys!

Jul 28, 2017
YouTube
Hello guys! My name is Eldrick Greenaway from New York! I'm 17 years old new to Youtube and I'm a new member of the Freedom Community! I found Freedom through a video and I joined because I wanted to. My hobbies are editing, recording, and making videos. I also ride my bike outside occasionally and travel lol. I started Youtube because I was always doing nothing in my free time so I wanted to start a Youtube Channel and I hope this channel grows but I also hope to meet and grow with people in the process. I upload how to's and some youtube advice so if you guys are interested you can check it out and I upload weekly, maybe twice a week! My channel is in my profile setting!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello guys! My name is Eldrick Greenaway from New York! I'm 17 years old new to Youtube and I'm a new member of the Freedom Community! I found Freedom through a video and I joined because I wanted to. My hobbies are editing, recording, and making videos. I also ride my bike outside occasionally and travel lol. I started Youtube because I was always doing nothing in my free time so I wanted to start a Youtube Channel and I hope this channel grows but I also hope to meet and grow with people in the process. I upload how to's and some youtube advice so if you guys are interested you can check it out and I upload weekly, maybe twice a week! My channel is in my profile setting!
Welcome to the Community :)

Hopping on the bike and travel to a random place especially with good weather is something i also did much. I kept going for Hours in a random direction :p

Jul 28, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! :D Also, may want to check the link you put in the channel settings. :eek:

Thanks for the welcome but what do you mean??[DOUBLEPOST=1501423670][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Community :)

Hopping on the bike and travel to a random place especially with good weather is something i also did much. I kept going for Hours in a random direction :p

Lol right i would always go to my nearby biking route and just ride:D

Reactions: TwilightPrinze