Community Hello There!

LP_Gaming1

New User
Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
YouTube
My name is Lewis, I am currently 17 years old and I am studying in my final year of Sixth Form (Some people may know this as Grade / Year 13). It's basically an alternative to college. I do 3 A-Level courses, consisting of ICT (Computing), Business Studies & Music. I am from the United Kingdom, living in the city of Leeds, a beautiful city, although I have spent my whole life there.

So as I said, most of my time is used up from Sixth Form, studying A-Levels. However, a lot of my time is also taken up due to working. I mainly work just to earn a bit of extra money at the moment, as I don't exactly need a job right now. I have two jobs, one of which is working at Headingley Carnegie Stadium in Leeds, the home stadium for Leeds Rhinos Rugby Team. I am a Team Supervisor there, running my own bars and managing a team of staff. As well as this, I also work at Elland Road Stadium in Leeds, the home stadium of the Leeds United football team. I work there as what they class as a Manager, however, I do the same tasks as I would at Headingley as a supervisor.

In my free time, I tend to make the most of spending time with my family and friends, as I don't get to do it often. I tend to play football on a Saturday with friends, and then we would go for something to eat. Any other spare time I get I would spend either gaming on my PC / PS4, or coding. I also enjoy learning new things on Piano & Guitar.

I have joined here, to be able to join in with the community spirit of YouTube and content creators. I look forward to getting to know people, as well as learning new tips and techniques.

I'm also looking forward to offering a service of GFX creation for people. More information about that will come soon!

I look forward to getting to know some of you!

Thanks,
Lewis.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed
U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums buddy! :) If you need some gfx, try checking out C.R.I.B :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Lewis!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for the nice introduction. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My name is Lewis, I am currently 17 years old and I am studying in my final year of Sixth Form (Some people may know this as Grade / Year 13). It's basically an alternative to college. I do 3 A-Level courses, consisting of ICT (Computing), Business Studies & Music. I am from the United Kingdom, living in the city of Leeds, a beautiful city, although I have spent my whole life there.

So as I said, most of my time is used up from Sixth Form, studying A-Levels. However, a lot of my time is also taken up due to working. I mainly work just to earn a bit of extra money at the moment, as I don't exactly need a job right now. I have two jobs, one of which is working at Headingley Carnegie Stadium in Leeds, the home stadium for Leeds Rhinos Rugby Team. I am a Team Supervisor there, running my own bars and managing a team of staff. As well as this, I also work at Elland Road Stadium in Leeds, the home stadium of the Leeds United football team. I work there as what they class as a Manager, however, I do the same tasks as I would at Headingley as a supervisor.

In my free time, I tend to make the most of spending time with my family and friends, as I don't get to do it often. I tend to play football on a Saturday with friends, and then we would go for something to eat. Any other spare time I get I would spend either gaming on my PC / PS4, or coding. I also enjoy learning new things on Piano & Guitar.

I have joined here, to be able to join in with the community spirit of YouTube and content creators. I look forward to getting to know people, as well as learning new tips and techniques.

I'm also looking forward to offering a service of GFX creation for people. More information about that will come soon!

I look forward to getting to know some of you!

Thanks,
Lewis.
Welcome to the Community! :)

You sure are busy with studies, work and YouTube! Isn't it sometimes a bit much to handle it all? :)