Wayne

New User
Nov 21, 2019
Philippines
YouTube
Your name/alias: Wayne Faulkenberry

Where are you from?:Usa North Carolina Living in The Philippines since November 2017

How old are you?: i am 54 yrs old now

How did you find Freedom!? i was searchng through Youtube how to do a 24/7 stream and found the channel

What made you join our forums?: we wanted to be part of a community of people helping people coz we believe that is what's it all about

What are your hobbies?:i like to sing some ...and make people smile if i can ..

What is your favorite food? i have so many too big of a list to name everything

Why did you start YouTube? Mostly to make a differance and to share my expericences to help others

What is your biggest dream? to make a differance and to make some money at what you love to do would be wonderful but the biggest thing is to help people as we live in a hurting world

What kind of channel do you run?:mostly a volgging channel about our life in places we go

How frequently do you upload?:as much as we come up with topics that will help someone ..which is not always easy to do ..coz you never know what people may like or dislike

God Bless to each and everyone Peace

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: finegamingconnoisseur

Where are you from?: Australia

How old are you?: Late 30s

How did you find Freedom!? Long story short, I was part of a YouTube sub-network under Freedom for about a year before it closed down, then I decided to join MGN and here I am today.

What made you join our forums? It makes no sense to be part of a channel network if you’re not going to engage and interact with others in the community, but that’s just me.

What are your hobbies? Gaming, making gaming videos, working out, and currently delving into video game development.

What is your favorite food? Hot and spicy foods, pizzas, Japanese cuisine (except the fugu), to name a few.

Why did you start YouTube? To share with the world my love of underrated but gameplay-wise superior (in my opinion) video games, past and present, without exceptions.

What is your biggest dream? Main goal is really just to enjoy making videos, and if it earns me some money doing it then that is a bonus.

What kind of channel do you run? Mostly let’s play series of the games I greatly enjoy playing, with some standalone gameplay and review videos of gaming laptops and peripheral devices I’ve bought for myself over the years.

How frequently do you upload? I used to upload twice a week when I was working part-time, but now only one video every fortnight due to full-time work and family commitments.