How To Hello

Nathan Alien

New User
May 3, 2017
Hello,
I'm Nathan Alien. On my channel I do stuff such as making my own youtube play buttons for my milestones. Please check out my channel - Nathan Alien

Thanks for reading!

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
I suggest you hook up your channel in your settings so that everyone will get a link to your channel whenever you post. :)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Nathan & welcome to the Freedom forums. Sounds like an interesting channel. Could you elaborate a bit more on this, as one line doesn't really make a proper intro. If you need help please use the template in this thread. As Voia said you should link your channel to the forum account, what he fails to say is how to do it. so here's how: hover your mouse over your forum name in the top right, a drop down menu should appear. From there select the"Personal details" option. This will load up a page with the main settings for your account. From here scroll down to the "Youtube Channel" box and paste your channel link BUT only the last bit which is after the /channel/.... so it looks something like this:

Once done just hit the save changes button, a bar will come down saying changes saved and there you have it a sub box will appear after your messages for people to access your channel quickly. Anyway If you need any help on the forums don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section. I hope to see you around :)

Reactions: Winter Psycho