Gaming Hey All

Ellie89

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
twitter.com
YouTube
Hi, My name is Elisha im 26 yrs old. I started youtube about 3 months ago, its a mix of all games i can never just play one game lol I try to upload a few times a week, normally on my days off which is never the same. Hoping i can get on a better schedule when i upgrade my pc, as of right now it can sometimes take me 2 hours to render my videos and thats pretty long for like a 10 min video. I heard about Freedom from a couple facebook groups im in, did some research. Theres alot of mix thoughts out there about Freedom but i figured hey why not give it a try, so here i am :) My life is pretty much go to work then come home to record videos and edit them up, dont have much time for anything else lol. Anywheres heres the link to my channel if you want to check it out || https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJZvYpxiGqDRcRZ3qiwVIw || If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask me :) I hope you enjoy my content and if you have any pointers for me feel free to post them :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Ellie89,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That's funny, I really like games that I can stick to haha, kinda opposites. :) Two hours to render a ten minute video sounds painful, what kind of PC upgrades are you looking at? I did a huge upgrade at the beginning of this year, well it was more of a new build as all I kept from the old machine was a hard drive and the graphics card.

Also I can totally relate to the whole having little time for anything else other than the things you're committed to. It can be quite stressful sometimes so I always try to set aside time, I often have to look at the time I have in my days and budget it.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Ellie89

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hi, My name is Elisha im 26 yrs old. I started youtube about 3 months ago, its a mix of all games i can never just play one game lol I try to upload a few times a week, normally on my days off which is never the same. Hoping i can get on a better schedule when i upgrade my pc, as of right now it can sometimes take me 2 hours to render my videos and thats pretty long for like a 10 min video. I heard about Freedom from a couple facebook groups im in, did some research. Theres alot of mix thoughts out there about Freedom but i figured hey why not give it a try, so here i am :) My life is pretty much go to work then come home to record videos and edit them up, dont have much time for anything else lol. Anywheres heres the link to my channel if you want to check it out || https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJZvYpxiGqDRcRZ3qiwVIw || If you have any questions or anything feel free to ask me :) I hope you enjoy my content and if you have any pointers for me feel free to post them :)
Welcome to freedom! It seems interesting! Anyways best of luck and have fun
~SheepDreams

Reactions: Ellie89

Ellie89

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
twitter.com
YouTube
Hi @Ellie89,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That's funny, I really like games that I can stick to haha, kinda opposites. :) Two hours to render a ten minute video sounds painful, what kind of PC upgrades are you looking at? I did a huge upgrade at the beginning of this year, well it was more of a new build as all I kept from the old machine was a hard drive and the graphics card.

Also I can totally relate to the whole having little time for anything else other than the things you're committed to. It can be quite stressful sometimes so I always try to set aside time, I often have to look at the time I have in my days and budget it.

I look forward to seeing you around!
Ya i have a ton of games on the go, my gf just sticks to one game. she needs to finish it before she can move onto the next, not me lol I could go from playing lets say Diablo 3 to Sunset overdrive and back again in less then an hr lol... PC upgrades lol im upgrading the hole thing, gunna build one myself and hope it works out never done it before. Im running a dell right now, lets just say it wont even run Euro Truck without a stutter lol........

Reactions: Danny