Gaming Hey Everybody! ;)

RobbieBx1

New User
Oct 18, 2015
Hey Dudes, It's Your Boy RobbieBx1. Welcome to My Channel, It would mean a lot if you could click that Subscribe Button now so that you get a notification in your Sub box every time I upload a Video. Now on to the Goooood Stuff... so yeah, I am a Gamer aged 17 and I currently play on the Xbox One, Hint's why my Channel name has x1 at the end ;) Below is my Set Schedule for my Uploads to this Channel! (Schedule may be Changed at any time)
My Schedule: Monday's - RobbieBx1 Reacts Video, Tuesday's - 'Discuss a Game Tuesday', Friday's - Random Upload, Saturday's - YouTuber Spotlight (My Most Loyal Viewers) & Sunday's - Shoutout Sunday Video.
On Occasions I may upload Gameplay's/Highlights from My Twitch Stream's!
So, Is that enough to persuade you to Subscribe & Become part of the RBx1 Army? Sure Ting.... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVToX-fgRvxsKhG1mvG4WA

(facepalm)(y) (Y)(facepalm)

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @RobbieBx1,

Welcome to Freedom!, I'm glad that you told us about your channel! But could you please tell us a bit more about yourself? You may use the template here to help you out! You can edit this thread when you're ready. I will be looking forward to reading you updated introduction :)