Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cornish Games Night

Rising User
Jun 16, 2017
Cornwall
YouTube
cornishgames
So hello to everyone I'm Jamie from the youtube Cornish games night but you can call me Jimbob for a name given me back when I was a sk8ter.

I run a YouTube gaming channel now and I am very active. 4 years ago I was not much active because I also had other ambitions. I DJ all around the UK so that made me busy.
But it is only last year I became so very active on my YouTube channel and now I am really pushing it.
I have been with freedom for a very long time but never really revealed my self. Till now.

So enough about me my gaming channel I play horror GAMES (VERY SCARED WHEN PLAYING IT BUT THAT'S THE FUN), survival games, funny and random games and VR games.
Everyday I am trying so hard for the channel to make everyone happy and to enjoy what I do. have a fan base

I hope to be in freedoms spotlight and they could reach out more to me because being with freedom for a very long time has always made me happy. I also do collaboration because making friends is great and Soon im doing game stream for the Macmillan cancer support to help people who have suffered from cancer.

So yeah that's me my small self and my goal as i said I'm very active and like to chat so if you want to chat with me contact me on twitter.

have a great day and take care :).profile pic.jpg