Gaming Hey everyone, my name is FreelanceSeven

FreelanceSeven

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
FreelanceSeven
FREELANCEFACE 1 jpg.jpg

Hey guys, my name is FreelanceSeven, I am a 19 year old youtuber from California and I just like to make people laugh and have fun, which I think joining Freedom will help me do! I found this group out from a friend, but I didn't think much of it, then a recruiter emailed me, asking if I wanted to join, and I said yes. I joined the forums to just get a sense of how everyone is and as a way to post videos to another medium so that my videos can get out there.

I started a channel on Youtube because I found lets players to just be fun people who aren't there to show how to play a game, but to entertain as well. So a friend and I started one. Later on I made my own. For the first few years I was just doing let's plays, but now that I have joined Freedom, I am changing my layout from lets plays to game reviews and streams of games, the latter of which will replace let's plays. It would just be easier for me to do this. and I get to interact with cool people as I stream, so why not? I used to upload once a day, but due to college, a girlfriend, and writing, I am slowing down. I can tell you that there will be at least one to two streams a week, and a review every one to two months.

While having a large channel is a dream, I mostly want to become a published author, or work in some job that requires writing that I can find fun.

And if I could have one way to separate myself from other channels, I guess that I am pretty eccentric, I have strange quirks and a certain kind of humor that a lot of people like, but most don't have? Maybe? I don't know.

I can't put a channel link, but I at least hope you will look up my channel on youtube and give it a look. I would really appreciate that.

I guess that is all I got to say. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
View attachment 17009

Hey guys, my name is FreelanceSeven, I am a 19 year old youtuber from California and I just like to make people laugh and have fun, which I think joining Freedom will help me do! I found this group out from a friend, but I didn't think much of it, then a recruiter emailed me, asking if I wanted to join, and I said yes. I joined the forums to just get a sense of how everyone is and as a way to post videos to another medium so that my videos can get out there.

I started a channel on Youtube because I found lets players to just be fun people who aren't there to show how to play a game, but to entertain as well. So a friend and I started on. Later on I made my own. For the first few years I was just doing let's plays, but now that I have joined Freedom, I am changing my layout from lets plays to game reviews and streams of games, the latter of which will replace let's plays. It would just be easier for me to do this. and I get to interact with cool people as I stream, so why not? I used to upload once a day, but due to college, a girlfriend, and writing, I am slowing down. I can tell you that there will be at least one to two streams a week, and a review every one to two months.

While having a large channel is a dream, I mostly want to become a published author, or work in some job that requires writing that I can find fun.

And if I could have one way to separate myself from other channels, I guess that I am pretty eccentric, I have strange quirks and a certain kind of humor that a lot of people like, but most don't have? Maybe? I don't know.

I can't put a channel link, but I at least hope you will look up my channel on youtube and give it a look. I would really appreciate that.

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

I agree with you on the Lets Player part where some mix the aspect of entertaining well with providing gameplay :D

Reactions: FreelanceSeven

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
View attachment 17009

I started a channel on Youtube because I found lets players to just be fun people who aren't there to show how to play a game, but to entertain as well. So a friend and I started one. Later on I made my own. For the first few years I was just doing let's plays, but now that I have joined Freedom, I am changing my layout from lets plays to game reviews and streams of games, the latter of which will replace let's plays. It would just be easier for me to do this. and I get to interact with cool people as I stream, so why not? I used to upload once a day, but due to college, a girlfriend, and writing, I am slowing down. I can tell you that there will be at least one to two streams a week, and a review every one to two months.

Hey, dude! Welcome to Freedom! How the hell did you manage 1500 videos mate? :D OMG! Great job on your content! Subbed...I checked out your undertale videos, the facecam is a little too small though, Anyway, keep up the good work! :D

FreelanceSeven

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
FreelanceSeven
Hey, dude! Welcome to Freedom! How the hell did you manage 1500 videos mate? :D OMG! Great job on your content! Subbed...I checked out your undertale videos, the facecam is a little too small though, Anyway, keep up the good work! :D

Yeah I make it small because I don't want to cover up to much of the game, but I will make it bigger next time. The way I managed that many videos is I've been uploading a video a day for three years until recently. Now I do streams instead of LPs. I am probably going to do one later today!

Reactions: AFKPlays

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ I definitely get college life being a piece of rabbit pellets on your career. :l But I'm sure it'll all work out for the best! You have a really great personality from what I read here!
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Yeah I make it small because I don't want to cover up to much of the game, but I will make it bigger next time. The way I managed that many videos is I've been uploading a video a day for three years until recently. Now I do streams instead of LPs. I am probably going to do one later today!
I see...that's really nice man :D keep up the good work!

Reactions: FreelanceSeven