Entertainment Hey Freedom!, I'm matte ;)

mattepow

Rising User
Mar 19, 2016
Italy
YouTube
Hey I'm Matteo, but you can call me matte (spelled like matt. We can remove more letters if you wish). I'm 20 and I'm from Italy (yea that country shaped as a boot). My Youtube channel is called Matte. (with the period) and it's almost one year old now that I think about it...
There, I usually upload videos twice a week where I record myself doing things, such as: failed cooking attempts, reviews, stupid videos and so on. If I have to classify my videos, they are fun oriented.
Why did I open my youtube channel? Of course because I'd nothing better to do Hahaha. ok no. First of all because I love editing and videomaking and I wanted to show to the internet my masterpieces (then they turned out the opposite but they're pretty legit). Secondly, to improve my speaking skills watching myself (if you missed the memo I'm Italian so... yeah...)
I really love tech and editing: it's my passion since I was an embryo, and my biggest dream is to be a professional videomaker transforming my hobby in a job. pretty cool huh?
If you want, we can be friends and you can subscribe to my channel and I'll follow back. I promise.
Proud to be a new member of the freedom! family. <3

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Matte , Welcome to Freedom :)

Man I love Italy , I really want to visit !

How was the French toast ? :)

Reactions: mattepow

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey I'm Matteo, but you can call me matte (spelled like matt. We can remove more letters if you wish). I'm 20 and I'm from Italy (yea that country shaped as a boot). My Youtube channel is called Matte. (with the period) and it's almost one year old now that I think about it...
There, I usually upload videos twice a week where I record myself doing things, such as: failed cooking attempts, reviews, stupid videos and so on. If I have to classify my videos, they are fun oriented.
Why did I open my youtube channel? Of course because I'd nothing better to do Hahaha. ok no. First of all because I love editing and videomaking and I wanted to show to the internet my masterpieces (then they turned out the opposite but they're pretty legit). Secondly, to improve my speaking skills watching myself (if you missed the memo I'm Italian so... yeah...)
I really love tech and editing: it's my passion since I was an embryo, and my biggest dream is to be a professional videomaker transforming my hobby in a job. pretty cool huh?
If you want, we can be friends and you can subscribe to my channel and I'll follow back. I promise.
Proud to be a new member of the freedom! family. <3
Matteo is a sick name, I especially like the first three letter of your name! Italy is a nice spot indeed, they have a lot of beautiful scenery there. What kind of failed cooking attempts have you done in the past? Fun oriented tends to work out well, especially if you're having fun too! Speaking skills take time to develop, and I hope you manage to work on them more for the future! Asking for subs never work out, because not everyone watches the videos you put out. You're almost asking a ghost to follow you around, never knowing when they might appear :p

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

sometimes watching disasters is more entertaining than the successes :p