How-Tube 21

New User
Dec 3, 2016
Lincoln,NE
YouTube
What's up guys, My name is Zaid Hasnawi, I am 16 years of age, I make tutorials on YouTube of how to get free games and Software and even reviews sometimes, I post 1 video every 5 days to a week, So what are you waiting for go SUBSCRIBE and enjoy the awesomeness! Thanks =)

Reactions: Gus Holland

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What's up guys, My name is Zaid Hasnawi, I am 16 years of age, I make tutorials on YouTube of how to get free games and Software and even reviews sometimes, I post 1 video every 5 days to a week, So what are you waiting for go SUBSCRIBE and enjoy the awesomeness! Thanks =)
Uploading almost once a week seems like a nice plan! How much times goes into making the average video on your channel?

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
Welcome to the forums man. I checked out you channel and I'm really liking it! You earned a new sub ;) Good luck with your channel!

Reactions: How-Tube 21