Gaming Hey guys, and Welcome to Freedom (if new)

iLozza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
England
YouTube
I joined Freedom, I think back in 2013? I've been with a few other partnerships before, but Freedom is by far the best, and the community is really lovely too.

I started YouTube 2 Years ago. I started of in a group which helped me move up in the Youtube world, quite quickly. I'm a gamer, and (obviously) upload Gaming videos. I started with Call of duty videos on console and have now moved on wards to the PC lifestyle, because I love Survival games. Rust is great :D

I stopped uploading for a year, to get on with my life, but I've started uploading again, with completely new content, which has effected my views quite a bit. BUT never the less, If you enjoy what you do, it doesn't matter.
I could start over, or carry on, we'll see what the future holds.

anyway, good luck to all you guys, If you have any questions or need any help I'm here!

If you're curious to check out my content, then my Youtube is: BitsAndLoz

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I joined Freedom, I think back in 2013? I've been with a few other partnerships before, but Freedom is by far the best, and the community is really lovely too.

I started YouTube 2 Years ago. I started of in a group which helped me move up in the Youtube world, quite quickly. I'm a gamer, and (obviously) upload Gaming videos. I started with Call of duty videos on console and have now moved on wards to the PC lifestyle, because I love Survival games. Rust is great :D

I stopped uploading for a year, to get on with my life, but I've started uploading again, with completely new content, which has effected my views quite a bit. BUT never the less, If you enjoy what you do, it doesn't matter.
I could start over, or carry on, we'll see what the future holds.

anyway, good luck to all you guys, If you have any questions or need any help I'm here!

If you're curious to check out my content, then my Youtube is: BitsAndLoz
Hey man! Nice to see you back! Good job with the 3K, still remains as a dream to me lol! I checked out your channel, Neat job! 'I loved the 'Funny Montage 2 video', Keep up the good work :D

iLozza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
England
YouTube
Hey man! Nice to see you back! Good job with the 3K, still remains as a dream to me lol! I checked out your channel, Neat job! 'I loved the 'Funny Montage 2 video', Keep up the good work :D

Thanks man. And hey, I know it feels impossible but after you reach 100, it gets a lot easier. Just keep going and giving that daily content is my advice. I'll check you out and hit you with a sub dude.

Reactions: AFKPlays

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
Hey, I am new, Joined about a week ago, everyone here is always so lovely! Thanks Freedom! family, and, I do gaming too! I sub to you, to help you out!