Gaming HEY GUYS! I Just Started a New Gaming Channel!

SwietyPlays

New User
Jul 2, 2017
YouTube
Hey Everyone, my name is Swiety. I will be posting some of my favorite games including call of duty, grand theft auto 5, rocket league, and minecraft on my new channel. I will be doing a huge variety of types of videos including montages, live commentaries, tips, tricks and SO MUCH MORE! I hope to see you over on my channel!
Thanks so much!

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Welcome Swiety to Freedom!....One thing I would definitely tell u even though its not that very important but try to make ur thumbnails a bit cleaner
Anyways u should keep on going and meet new people in here who can even help u more when u need

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey Everyone, my name is Swiety. I will be posting some of my favorite games including call of duty, grand theft auto 5, rocket league, and minecraft on my new channel. I will be doing a huge variety of types of videos including montages, live commentaries, tips, tricks and SO MUCH MORE! I hope to see you over on my channel!
Thanks so much!
Welcome to freedom! I hope you enjoy it here man!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks so much!
Welcome to the Community :)

Used to play Rocket League a lot with friends, good times ^^