AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys! Please find the time to check out my YouTube channel...
I've been at this for quite a while now and would love to have a responsive and helpful community to help my channel grow :)

I upload vlogs, gaming videos, skits and more nearly every week.
AmblerA
BRING IT ON!AmblerA - BRING IT ON (YouTube).jpg

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Welcome! Please tell us a little more about yourself.
I'm a guy, from Yorkshire who loves to make gaming videos and vlogs on YouTube, it would be amazing if some similar channels could contact me so that we could maybe arrange a collab!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Nothing in particular, just being busy with studies and stuff. I never intended to do youtube full time after all.
Fair enough, it is really hard to keep going

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Hmmmmm, Maybe try doing some Music Things like Covers or Remixes. Other than That, I Don't Have that many Tips for ya. Still Trying to grow myself and Catch to my 5,000 Subs pal.
I would try that, but there's a massive risk of copyright strikes and infringement due to not owning the songs

MusicClues

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
Music Plant Zone
YouTube
djmusicclues
Maybe they are royalty free? Every time I've uploaded a lyric video it has been copyrighted

Nope, It's Music like from Nintendo and Stuff. A Fan Remix would keep you Safe from that. Lyric videos are cool, But if you don't mind. I understand it's Not everyone's Thing. I Never Monetize them tho.

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Nope, It's Music like from Nintendo and Stuff. A Fan Remix would keep you Safe from that. Lyric videos are cool, But if you don't mind. I understand it's Not everyone's Thing.
What do you say as a disclaimer? Because obviously it's not your content that you have taken and made your own...