• Total voters

TGC Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
India
YouTube
imran6165031
First thing first let start with me. This are the question that you might thinking so let's cleared them all....
Your name/alias:I am Imran you can call me TGC too.
Where are you from?:I am from India. Yah I know its not that much great.
How old are you?:I am 14 years old and I am going to be 15 this year.
How did you find Freedom!? I got to know about freedom by a famous youthoober in India in gaming and comedy(CARRYMINATI)
What made you join our forums?:I like to be friendly with that makes join forum [REAL REASON I just want to promote myself HONEST]
What are your hobbies?: GAMING!!!!! sometimes Drawing.
What is your favorite food?THERE'S a lot by telling you all character will over in text LOL.
Why did you start YouTube? For Money!! [REAL REASON JUST TO MAKE MYSELF AND FAMILY FEEL THAT I CAN GROW TOO]
What is your biggest dream? Just to fulfill my parent's dream.
What kind of channel do you run?:GAMING( Minecarft & More)
How frequently do you upload?:confused:ometimes daily and sometime leaving one day..
It's a lot telling of myself now tell about yourself too by replying please I hate doing one side work tell about you to and let's start our friendship here.
(MOM: Imran are you going to stick with laptop full night just go to bed)
As you seen its time to leave but you entertain yourself by Checking My Channel
Always have a nice day.....

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey Imran , Welcome To Freedom! :D

dude you got to know first that it doesn't matter where you come from, but what you can actually provide, and also i advice you to not go in there with the wrong goal because it may get too frustrating that you will give up as fast as a finger snap , so yeah just enjoy yourself, learn from the best, develop your content, and communicate!

So wish you the best luck with your dream because it all starts with a dream, so hope that you can fulfill your parents dreams and your dreams as well :D always aim high!

Reactions: TGC Gaming

TGC Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
India
YouTube
imran6165031
Hey Imran , Welcome To Freedom! :D

dude you got to know first that it doesn't matter where you come from, but what you can actually provide, and also i advice you to not go in there with the wrong goal because it may get too frustrating that you will give up as fast as a finger snap , so yeah just enjoy yourself, learn from the best, develop your content, and communicate!

So wish you the best luck with your dream because it all starts with a dream, so hope that you can fulfill your parents dreams and your dreams as well :D always aim high!
Hey there! @HFO thanks for yours advice I should like to take this as a step but it wasa that you miss understand what I want to say with country Its was just for fun BTW thx for giving such a nice advice I'll look forward to this

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey there! @HFO thanks for yours advice I should like to take this as a step but it wasa that you miss understand what I want to say with country Its was just for fun BTW thx for giving such a nice advice I'll look forward to this

Oh sorry #Awkward, i was here to help dude nothing big :D , and yeah hope that i did!

BEST OF LUCK AGAIN DUDE!! :D