Entertainment Hey there! Im a new youtube channel! ^_^

StephanieEmerald

New User
Jul 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! Im Stephanie and I've been in love with Anime, Manga, and Kpop for the longest time now. There's not really much to say about myself except for the fact that my favorite color is black and that I tend to fangirl a lot. I've moved around quite a bit and have constantly moved schools, causing my first language to be English (even though my family isn't from an English speaking country). Oh, Im also a beginner in learning Japanese. I generally uploadquite frequently, since Im in summer vacation, however I might have to downgrade to once or twice a week once school starts. Any comments about my videos or tips in general? Im open to creative criticism :)

ReiignCloud

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
ReiignCloud
Hello everyone! Im Stephanie and I've been in love with Anime, Manga, and Kpop for the longest time now. There's not really much to say about myself except for the fact that my favorite color is black and that I tend to fangirl a lot. I've moved around quite a bit and have constantly moved schools, causing my first language to be English (even though my family isn't from an English speaking country). Oh, Im also a beginner in learning Japanese. I generally uploadquite frequently, since Im in summer vacation, however I might have to downgrade to once or twice a week once school starts. Any comments about my videos or tips in general? Im open to creative criticism :)
Welcome to the Freedom Community! I'll check out your channel.