Music Hi Everyone. I am new need your help

Jul 20, 2020
YouTube
Hello Everyone. My name is Andy
- My channel is about No Copyright Music that you can use for background of video projects such as vlogs or creators content.
- I am really want my channel growth more. If anyone see this post please support and help my channel achieve growth.
Thank you so much everyone!

Reactions: Ramiz

JamesJr1

Rising User
Jul 20, 2020
YouTube
Well, I wish you good luck on your journey, growing is a bit tedious but it's well worth the trouble once you get those supporters :)

Reactions: Ramiz

Ramiz

Rising User
Jan 5, 2020
Amman
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi VLOGncs my name is Ramiz Should and i m animator i glad to join freedom lets support other and i m interest to support you though.[DOUBLEPOST=1595308108][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I wish you good luck on your journey, growing is a bit tedious but it's well worth the trouble once you get those supporters :)
Hi there JamesJr1 how are you today? My name is Ramiz its nice to meet you though whats up!

Reactions: JamesJr1

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Hello Everyone. My name is Andy
- My channel is about No Copyright Music that you can use for background of video projects such as vlogs or creators content.
- I am really want my channel growth more. If anyone see this post please support and help my channel achieve growth.
Thank you so much everyone!
Where are you from?
What types of music to you specialize in? (as in style)
do you compose it yourself or do you promote others?