Sports Hi Friends Im Yakov Takser :)

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
Hi everybody im new here my name is Yakov Takser im from Israel, Haifa im 25 years old i work security and im student at institute in computers i like to workout, to travel, read books, learn new things and to spend time with my family and friends and i like to meet new people :).
I joint to YTtalk to learn new thnigs that will help me to improve my channel and to share my experience with others to help them in there channels.
my favorite food it is pizza sushi cola and black coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :).
I have a channel about fitness for whole my life i like sports and to workout i studied for personal trainer at wingate institue and now i want to help other people to get healthy lifestyle and start to workout i want share my experience in fitness theme with others and youtube is a great thnig to do it.
Ill be happy if you will check my channel and you will tell me what you opinion about it and what i can improve thank you.

Attachments

• DSC_2020_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    DSC_2020_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 0

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
Thank you bro :), I like to read books of eckhart tolle like the power of now do you know this book?
Do you like to read too my bro? and if you like which kinds of books?

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
@Yakov Takser No I never heard of Echart Tolle nor the power of now but I do like reading books one of my favorites is Toxin by Robin Cook. Toxin is a story about the American Meat industry which got a doctor's daughter sick with E-Coli is a good story created by a real doctor. I would say it's a suspense thriller that's something that if you like the genre you would probably like the book.

Reactions: Yakov Takser

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Price

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
Welcome to the Forums Yakov! We hope you enjoy your time here. Make sure you check out all the different sections on the forums. You'll make some awesome friends interacting with everyone and maybe even grow your channel. It sounds like you're doing a lot with your life at the moment and that's amazing. I hope you achieve all the things you want to achieve and wish you the best of luck. Stay awesome and have fun.

Reactions: Yakov Takser

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
@Yakov Takser, Of course, I have a channel it's linked.
@Yakov Takser, Of course, I have a channel it's linked.
It looks cool have a good luck man :).[DOUBLEPOST=1488581219][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Forums Yakov! We hope you enjoy your time here. Make sure you check out all the different sections on the forums. You'll make some awesome friends interacting with everyone and maybe even grow your channel. It sounds like you're doing a lot with your life at the moment and that's amazing. I hope you achieve all the things you want to achieve and wish you the best of luck. Stay awesome and have fun.
Thank you so muck bro!

Reactions: StormMoreno