Ketchup or Mayo?

• Total voters

BR GAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey everyone! hopefully a few have a read LOL ! My name is Adam Couser, I'm 25 years old and a personal trainer from Northern Ireland! I have just recently started my new gaming channel on Youtube, If you want, Pop up in chat and I will link you my channel ! don't be shy to go subscribe and leave a comment for a chat! I hope you all are on the road to becoming successful on this front! It's all about helping each other out so if anyone would like a chat, feel free to send me a message to get the show on the road and i will subscribe to you !

Have a great day!

Adam

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there @BR GAMING or would you prefer Adam? Welcome to the network, how long have you been a personal trainer for? Also what type of games do you cover on your channel - do you focus on any particular genre or cover all sorts? The only other thing, and a bit of advice is not to blindly subscibe, or offer to subscribe to channels just because they send you a message as that isn't really going to help them or you grow. As you are new could I ask that you take a minute to take a look at the forum and chat rules so you know what is expected of you whilst on the forums, and if you have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch

BR GAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello there @BR GAMING or would you prefer Adam? Welcome to the network, how long have you been a personal trainer for? Also what type of games do you cover on your channel - do you focus on any particular genre or cover all sorts? The only other thing, and a bit of advice is not to blindly subscibe, or offer to subscribe to channels just because they send you a message as that isn't really going to help them or you grow. As you are new could I ask that you take a minute to take a look at the forum and chat rules so you know what is expected of you whilst on the forums, and if you have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch

Hey mate! Aw i love all genre's of games! I appreciate a good rpg game! Yes i just had a read up on the rules and expectations there! Fully understand now ! thanks for the advice :)