Gaming Hi I am ValorIndustry I need your help to grow

NastyProHD

New User
Sep 28, 2015
If any youtubers want to do a collab add me on skype: Dishonorify or ps4 Dishonorify but i prefer skype because i dont got a mic on the ps4 it broke.
I started youtube when I was only 12. Im 14 now. I posted a bunch of videos and then I made most of them private. But I got 3 or four videos up on my youtube. Im looking forward to posting WWE 2K16 my career mode walkthrough. I should be getting the game later this week! So I am trying to build a fan base for i can make some videos. So a brief description. I am a 14 year old gamer. I have a speech impedement but most people can understand me I onlky have problem with s and r. My goal on youtube is to get 500 subscribers and 50 likes on one video. Here is my youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCruC_jHej8Y-YvNXKrioa8Q I will be posting some call of dsuty and minecraft videos I have to get minecraft first tho. I play ps4

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I used to watch wrestling with my dad when I was little! Ahh, good times ;)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
If any youtubers want to do a collab add me on skype: Dishonorify or ps4 Dishonorify but i prefer skype because i dont got a mic on the ps4 it broke.
I started youtube when I was only 12. Im 14 now. I posted a bunch of videos and then I made most of them private. But I got 3 or four videos up on my youtube. Im looking forward to posting WWE 2K16 my career mode walkthrough. I should be getting the game later this week! So I am trying to build a fan base for i can make some videos. So a brief description. I am a 14 year old gamer. I have a speech impedement but most people can understand me I onlky have problem with s and r. My goal on youtube is to get 500 subscribers and 50 likes on one video. Here is my youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCruC_jHej8Y-YvNXKrioa8Q I will be posting some call of dsuty and minecraft videos I have to get minecraft first tho. I play ps4
If you want to collaborate with other people Nasty, we have a collaboration section here to meet more people ^^ Twelve years old is a young age for making videos. What have you learned so far from your experiences?