Music Hi! I make music covers! :D

Peter Lamiel

New User
Dec 30, 2018
Philippines
YouTube
peter_lamiel
Your name/alias: Peter Lamiel, or just Pete :)

Where are you from?: I'm from the Philippines!

How old are you?: I am 21, as of now :D

How did you find Freedom!?: I already knew about Freedom! a long time ago. I actually had a gaming channel before that I partnered with Freedom! but I stopped uploading there when I got busy with college. I planned to return but really just lost motivation because, I have a crappy laptop lol. But, even before then I already made music covers, I also have uploaded a few there actually. Me making a new channel is just really to get a fresh start, a fresh channel that only has music covers, or maybe soon some original songs I might make. And maybe vlogs? :D And this time, I'm planning to keep this one going, as I really love music and making them :D

What made you join our forums?: To meet more people like me, or has the same interests as me. It's always fun to meet new people. And maybe to find people that will be willing to collab with me eh?

What are your hobbies?: Playing instruments, playing games, and watching lots and lots of YouTube hahaha

What is your favorite food?: Literally anything that tastes good for me :D

Why did you start YouTube?: I don't know, I guess I just want to share my talents? And making videos and covers is just really fun for me and I enjoy it. A little overused statement, but I really just love making them.

What is your biggest dream?: Just to be successful one day, whether it be through YouTube or not. Just make enough to provide for my future family, my family and to I guess buy stuff? Hahahaha

What kind of channel do you run?: A channel that has music covers, guitar covers, drum covers, and some covers with my girlfriend :)

How frequently do you upload?: Right now, I don't have a maintained schedule as to uploading, but soon I might make some changes to that ;)

That's all I really have for all of you hehe! If you have the same interests as me or just want to say hello. Just leave a reply :D

Klahn's Clinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2018
YouTube
Welcome! I just watched your cover on Africa (because it's a great song) and you sure did it justice. You've got some potential man, keep it up!

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Well, welcome to the forum.
I've always found it to be a welcoming community, take a peek around.
If you're looking for any special advice, let us know.