Tech Hi iam a tech youtuber and want to collab with u awesome guys!

Kaushdroid

New User
Apr 9, 2016
india
YouTube
Hi guy's my name is "kaushal" and my channel name is "kaushdroid". i have 70 subscribers and 10000+ views or more if u are reading this in future.

Guys let's collab with each other and grow together!

Not "sub-4-sub" but let's do "playlist-4-playlist" and it is not a wrong thing. we are just promoting each other videos.

U create a playlist of my videos in your channel and i will do the same for your videos and feature my channel to your youtube channel and i will do the same.

I got this idea from one of the videos from "freedom youtube channel" so i hope u like it.

if u like it then let's grow together!!!!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , welcome to freedom :)

Playlist for playlist is a great thing to do , I agree with you and sub for sub is bad , how long have you been into technology ?

Deadfinest

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hi guy's my name is "kaushal" and my channel name is "kaushdroid". i have 70 subscribers and 10000+ views or more if u are reading this in future.

Not "sub-4-sub" but let's do "playlist-4-playlist" and it is not a wrong thing. we are just promoting each other videos.

U create a playlist of my videos in your channel and i will do the same for your videos and feature my channel to your youtube channel and i will do the same.

I got this idea from one of the videos from "freedom youtube channel" so i hope u like it.

I'll do it for sure! Also what about featured channel for featured channel?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Hello Kaushal, if you want to work with more people, the collaboration forums on here is booming at times. Can you tell us more about yourself in general? It's easy to meet people when you talk about yourself some more ^^