Request How Can I Change For The Better

Caretaker Gamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2015
YouTube
CaretakerGamer
Greetings! I'm Caretaker Gamer and I have been a creator since 2014. I would like if the community would review my channel and see where I could improve. I know that my inconsistency with uploads is part of the problem, but what else could be improved? I would recommend watching a few different videos to get a sense on what my channel is aiming for.

I am aiming for reviewing games. Any games from retro ones to newer ones.

Thank you!

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
you need a new banner and avatar

you need to put more effort into your thumbnails, none of them really make me want to click on them

no one's going to sit through to intros. especially when one of them is seemingly 20 seconds long. I'd drop both intro's but theres nothing wrong with the mgn one (its clean and short) so if you really want an intro then keep that one but otherwise drop them both

you have a good mic/commentary voice so thats good.

you need to work on your tags/seo because from what i can tell it seems pretty bad.

listening to you talk i think you could do better with a script or maybe talking points. maybe you do have a script but it sounds like your talking off the top of your head and it effects the commentary

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Very similar to the post above, we would recommend a new banner and perhaps a new logo? If returning to the world of YouTube a complete rebrand and fresh start is always helpful! Plus having a consistent theme really helps promote your content when it gets shared around!

Also, perhaps make some of the playthroughs shorter?

Hope this all helps!