Official How do I become a full member to promote my videos, channels and or streams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigpoppachase Rs

New User
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube
How long does it usually take to get the "Freedom Partner" badge I have applied for it a few days ago and still haven't received it just a bit curious.

Last edited:
G

Gchurch

Hello George, I need help. I have messaged many of your icon and channel design clients and none of them have gotten back to me. I thought freedom would help me grow my channel but (no offense) so far it has done nothing for me. And the one thing that I thought would help me grow was your Xsplit recording software but I have a mac and Xsplit is only for PC. I need a new FREE recording software since screen flow stopped working and my camtasia 2 makes files that I cannot rename or post to youtube. Please either make Xsplit mac, or help me grow in some other way by advertising my channel or something. All of your tips for growing your channel are required to do while recording which I can no longer do! Your friend and pal -Gchurch

My channel is youtube.com/user/MineplayNation and I am also starting a new channel called the GamingGuru at youtube.com/user/GamesforGuru

Status
Not open for further replies.