How do y'all come up with ideas?

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
I wanted to ask the community on how y'all come up with ideas for your content? For me I like to type out my ideas on a notepad and just try new things.

FlucksPlae

Rising User
Jan 28, 2021
YouTube
I have a hard time coming up with ideas for my videos. Saying that, it makes me unable to record a lot. Honestly though I may come up with an idea out of the blue... but I neglect to record on it and it becomes implanted into my long term memory... I really need to jot down a whole list of things to do on my channel anyways...

DTM Panda

Rising User
Feb 9, 2021
YouTube
I often come up with new ideas from games I have done in the past and want to record and upload them or think about what to do when I get home from work as thinking at work is always a good time as I come up with like 50 new ideas within 9 hours but trying to remember all of them til the time I do come home is not an easy task so I normally write some time If I could remember on my private discord group where me, my editor and a friend of mine that I met in collage all hang out and discuss private stuff on EVERYTHING!!! 18+ content aswell lol.

anyways besides from that I have a friend who does Roleplays so I normally get inspired by him and do survival games instead of doing RP but I am learning and getting the confident again to help him record and actually be an character in one of his shows but that will be a while.

I also get inspired by watching my all time favourite youtuber "Syndicate" as idk why but everytime I watch his content, its always makes me smile and thus I wanted to be like him and that how I started into youtube in 2020 since before was my own doing on getting to a goal of 30k subs so I could get the Youtube tag on Hypixel lol but recently that has changed and now just want to get to around 5k subs and be on the same level as my friend.

it also best to collaborate ideas with friends or other content creator like you done here to get the best result but it also comes down to you on what you want to do and what are your goals are and how to achieve them.

hope this helps. :)

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
I often come up with new ideas from games I have done in the past and want to record and upload them or think about what to do when I get home from work as thinking at work is always a good time as I come up with like 50 new ideas within 9 hours but trying to remember all of them til the time I do come home is not an easy task so I normally write some time If I could remember on my private discord group where me, my editor and a friend of mine that I met in collage all hang out and discuss private stuff on EVERYTHING!!! 18+ content aswell lol.

anyways besides from that I have a friend who does Roleplays so I normally get inspired by him and do survival games instead of doing RP but I am learning and getting the confident again to help him record and actually be an character in one of his shows but that will be a while.

I also get inspired by watching my all time favourite youtuber "Syndicate" as idk why but everytime I watch his content, its always makes me smile and thus I wanted to be like him and that how I started into youtube in 2020 since before was my own doing on getting to a goal of 30k subs so I could get the Youtube tag on Hypixel lol but recently that has changed and now just want to get to around 5k subs and be on the same level as my friend.

it also best to collaborate ideas with friends or other content creator like you done here to get the best result but it also comes down to you on what you want to do and what are your goals are and how to achieve them.

hope this helps. :)
Lol same! I write it down if it is something I can use in my video, because I'll eventually forget about it, and get annoyed when I cannot remember my idea.