How to leave MCN

IND GAME

Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2017
INDIA
YouTube
IND_GAME
How should I leave Freedom Family because it doesn't worl for me I want to leave Whenever I ask for views i Got msg got to YouTube help channel and find out about SEO and something else for that I didn't JOin plzz help me that How should I leave Freedom

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm sorry to hear that you want to leave Freedom - to answer your question you can request to unlink from your Youtube status and features page, there should be a 'Remove access' button which you would need to press, then after 30 days you would be unlinked from the network.

As for your other query about views, there isn't much help we can give, as SEO is about the single most important thing you can learn when doing YouTube, as this influences your search rankings, pushes your videos higher and promotes your videos more in recommended feeds etc. Views should come naturally to your channel and can fluctuate over time, this is normal and nothing to worry about.

If you have any further questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I am uploading Gameplay of Last day on eartj and that game is in trending but still didn't get any views
From what I can see from your latest Last day on Earth video your tags aren't great at generating / helping your SEO as seen here, as compared to the top ranked search of last day on earth which has a lot more ranked search terms - as seen here . Of course while they have a much larger channel and their views are helping there SEO it seems like your might want to try and input more ranked tags into your video.

The other channel has also included a little blurb about last day on earth which will help influence their results in the search rankings as YouTube takes into consideration key words in your descriptions as well.