Solved how to remove freedom as a partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
If i remove freedom as an partner will i be penalized on my channel because i been with freedom for over a year now and i just don't feel like i want to be partnered any more.. some one help :)
You can request to be unlinked on your YouTube Features page by pressing the "Remove Access" button there. Freedom! will not decline the unlink request as stated in the contract you agreed to when joining. For reference, the current version of the contract can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q1FXVpgguUnD948ad4eryntZtrlU1LO5By4fRwhSU2c

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If i remove freedom as an partner will i be penalized on my channel because i been with freedom for over a year now and i just don't feel like i want to be partnered any more.. some one help :)
No you will never be penalised when asking to be removed as a partner. As mentioned by LW001 above you can ask to be unpartned from Freedom from your YouTube features page, as outlined by the Freedom contract, you will be officially unlinked, unless you cancel the request, at the end of a 30 day period. You will still receive any outstanding earnings after unlinking with the Network in line with the payment delay

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.