Tips & Tricks HOW TO START A VLOGGING CHANNEL.

MrGboy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2020
Philippines
YouTube
Well first of all, you are lucky cause you caught this... The answer of the question above is quite easy let me tell you so free below.

There is only 5 step for it.

1. Because you are still starting your career for being a vlogger, first is just to find a Trendy thing.

2. Make use of it and apply to your video then instead of having 10 minutes video just make it short and lit.

3. Edit the video at your own risk. Make it the best that you can do... So next time you would surpass your best and make it more beeesstt. (Literally true)

4. Enjoy every single things that you do while making video from the start until to the editing. Because your viewers can really absorb the fun from the video you make. If you are sad your output will be sad and if your happy then your output will be cool, did you get it?

5. This could be the hardest part beginner!
" WAIT " this sounds unreal but if you apply the things from one to four then might be have chance to get it.

Because everything is goes to a process by process and process then Boom.

- FILIPINO ASPIRING VLOGGER
- MrGboy

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
I do agree somewhat with using trends for vlogs, but this is my own opinion, I try to make my vlogs more personable and show people of who I am.