Tech I am new here just Join me Friends

Technical Family

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2017
YouTube
Technical Family is a YouTube Channel, where you will find technological videos like Youtube Realted product Unboxing Reviews Adsense All About Tech in Hindi, New Video is Posted Every Wednesday,Saturday & Sunday:):)
So Dont waste your time and just join this family(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

Technical Family

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to freedom :D

Side note - your language is Hindi. In Tagalog (the language here in the Philippines) hindi means no :p
hehehe its so funny bro but sorry to say that my language is hindi only and i upload my videos in hindi language only;);)
But so what???Than also i want your support for growing my youtube channel:):)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Technical Family is a YouTube Channel, where you will find technological videos like Youtube Realted product Unboxing Reviews Adsense All About Tech in Hindi, New Video is Posted Every Wednesday,Saturday & Sunday:):)
So Dont waste your time and just join this family(y) (Y)(y) (Y)
Welcome to the Community and let's get Technical! :p

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. If you have any tips on how to get to the 1k subs milestone, share some of them in our Resources and Tips section! Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D