Service I can EDIT YOUR VIDEOS

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
I am a very experienced editor I can do various things. Ranging from sad, to insane just tell me the request give me all the files, and we will be done. If you make daily videos I can keep up.

Comment below if you're interested.

**Pricing- I will charge money for projects that take lots of my time, or daily videos. (Because I don't have to use my time on this, it's generally to improve my editing. It also effects my daily routines.)

For most projects I will just require you to shout me out in a video, and put me in the description and that should be enough.

--Channel Requirements --

1. Your channel must have a general theme
2. You must make the base recordings as high quality as you possibly can
3. Have a YouTube channel with 300+ subs
4. Have a good microphone, and computer.
5. Provide me with your phone number, or a main contact email. So we have good communication.

When in the situation of pricing, and you need to pay, I use PayPal and the max ill charge for a video is $5 so for my editing this is a very cheap deal.

Extra: There is this thing going on with lots of GFX, and VFX creators where basically they show them the graphic, or video they make than they just steal, remove, and don't pay the creator. This is totally illegal and should not be done NOTE if you do this to me legal action will be taken place. If you want this to be legit I'm perfectly okay with signing a contact to insure work gets done.

Education/Experiance:

2 Years in film at Iowa State University
Editing since I was 8
Have edited lots of Youtubers videos

Okay, if you've read all of this please comment below if you're interested, and the first person I see eligible for this I'll contact first. Make sure you meet the requirements of this before you go ahead and comment.

Contact me on skype IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS:

------------> Kolin.is.cool69

Last edited:

Gamenatic

Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2016
YouTube
Gamenatic
Hey m8 i meet all the requirements and i really would do with some nice help i got good views sub rate my subs are active and loyal and you can get a lot of subscribers from my channel!
do you have any means of contact like skype? mine is 'MOAYAD SALLABI' thank you!

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hey m8 i meet all the requirements and i really would do with some nice help i got good views sub rate my subs are active and loyal and you can get a lot of subscribers from my channel!
do you have any means of contact like skype? mine is 'MOAYAD SALLABI' thank you!

I wasnt able to find your skype name because lots of other people have that name please add me on skype my name is Kolin.is.cool69 thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1482809858][/DOUBLEPOST]
can you do mine i am simply very bad

Sure man add me on skype Kolin.is.cool69

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I am a very experienced editor I can do various things. Ranging from sad, to insane just tell me the request give me all the files, and we will be done. If you make daily videos I can keep up.

Comment below if you're interested.

**Pricing- I will charge money for projects that take lots of my time, or daily videos. (Because I don't have to use my time on this, it's generally to improve my editing. It also effects my daily routines.)

For most projects I will just require you to shout me out in a video, and put me in the description and that should be enough.

--Channel Requirements --

1. Your channel must have a general theme
2. You must make the base recordings as high quality as you possibly can
3. Have a YouTube channel with 300+ subs
4. Have a good microphone, and computer.
5. Provide me with your phone number, or a main contact email. So we have good communication.

When in the situation of pricing, and you need to pay, I use PayPal and the max ill charge for a video is $5 so for my editing this is a very cheap deal.

Extra: There is this thing going on with lots of GFX, and VFX creators where basically they show them the graphic, or video they make than they just steal, remove, and don't pay the creator. This is totally illegal and should not be done NOTE if you do this to me legal action will be taken place. If you want this to be legit I'm perfectly okay with signing a contact to insure work gets done.

Education/Experiance:

2 Years in film at Iowa State University
Editing since I was 8
Have edited lots of Youtubers videos

Okay, if you've read all of this please comment below if you're interested, and the first person I see eligible for this I'll contact first. Make sure you meet the requirements of this before you go ahead and comment.

Contact me on skype IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS:

------------> Kolin.is.cool69

Hi,
I suggest you add a demo reel to show people that your worth their time and that you are suitable for them. If you've been to film shool you should have quite a big portfolio so maybe edit a little video to show us your best edits so people can make the best judgements.