Other Milestone I did it

zach tull

New User
Feb 10, 2021
YouTube
I just want to say that I'm glad I graduated from high school and I'm glad to get 2 diplomas and I'm glad I never went to college cuz that just cost money and I don't want to go to college I just want to do things I feel I can do

DTM Panda

Rising User
Feb 9, 2021
YouTube
I just want to say that I'm glad I graduated from high school and I'm glad to get 2 diplomas and I'm glad I never went to college cuz that just cost money and I don't want to go to college I just want to do things I feel I can do

You do know you can get into collage for free after you leave school right well it's like that when I was in school, ofc you get the student loan which pays it for you which you can pay back in due time when you graduate from college or university lol but I don't know what comes after from college since I don't know if going to uni is free or not lol.

you can also get an apprentice in college and work and earn money at the same time, while you go to college and get trained and learn some new things about your job you're doing and earning money from that. well it's like that In the United Kingdom but not sure if it's like that in other countries, best to do some research and look at all the options before you decide anything major as this is your future, you're talking about.

Get good grades and get a good job that pays well as life is harsh and will spit anyone out in a second but congratulation on graduating from high school and hope your dream and passion will come true one day.