GFX Request I Need A YT Banner. Details Inside

Resurrect HD

New User
Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm just another gaming youtuber that needs a banner.
Currently I have no access to Photoshop, so I can't do any templates and besides. They're often so generic.
Anyways, I'm looking for someone who can make me a banner, I will pay. But I would rather work out a deal, as currently I don't really have a paypal properly setup.

Anyways, if you're interested in working for me, follow me on twitter @Resurrect_HD, I will then follow you back, and we can chat.

Thanks for your time,
- Res.

Usgamers

Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hdshowGFX
Hey I can help you out for a small fee, I checked out your channel, I won't lie, nothing bad with the one you got now but if you still want to talk I've followed you on twitter. my twitter is @hdshowGFX and on my bio you can find my portfolio, if my work isn't up to your quality there's more GFX artist who I'm sure are willing to help out.

Venox Designs

Rising User
Jul 23, 2017
YouTube
Hey there! We're Venox Designs, a small but high-quality design group. Colby our Head Designer founded the Venox base earlier this year (2017). Venox offers a wide range of design categories, virtually anything you could ever search for. From logos to custom wallpapers, we'll design it with a clean and smooth touch. We focus on helping people start their ideas, with a good logo, To us, a logo is the first impression of that company so we intend to make that first impression is the best one. if you're interested email us at [email protected] or go to our discord server:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers