Request I Need Honest Reviews!

• Thread starter Deleted member 197467
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197467

So my channel has been recently losing subs at a rate of one a week and not gaining any even with my uploading. Would someone help me by reviewing my channel and giving me feedback on what I should do better, change or really just do to be able to grow my channel and get to 1k

HelixBrightstar

Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Congratulations on reaching 1,000 subscribers! Most of your videos have over 100 views and that is great. I recommend that you continue being persistent with what you are doing as it appears to be working for your audience and that is the most important thing. Your thumbnails look good - there are a few that could have used some stroke applied around the lettering inside the thumbnails, but only a few.

Your audience seems to appreciate your livestreams as is evident from the amount of views per livestream VOD, (i.e. 100+ on the majority of them).

D

Deleted member 197467

Congratulations on reaching 1,000 subscribers! Most of your videos have over 100 views and that is great. I recommend that you continue being persistent with what you are doing as it appears to be working for your audience and that is the most important thing. Your thumbnails look good - there are a few that could have used some stroke applied around the lettering inside the thumbnails, but only a few.

Your audience seems to appreciate your livestreams as is evident from the amount of views per livestream VOD, (i.e. 100+ on the majority of them).
Thx you

Reactions: HelixBrightstar

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching an amazing amount of subscribers! We as well have that in aim but do find it difficult to attract subscribers! One thing we have learned is that views trump subs; being film-makers views matter most, but as long as the quality of content is good that is what matters the most!
From what we can say you're really on the right course! Really good design channel wise and the thumbnail and actual editing quality of the videos is great! Keep up the good work!!