Gaming I play all sorts of games and im fun to talk to im hoping to reach 1k is my goal

SlinderPigGaming

New User
Feb 13, 2021
YouTube
i am 15 years old and i have always wanted to make gaming videos on youtube so i made a channel and now im trying to live my dream i want to make 5k subs EDIT i've reached 75 subs i've found that sense i joined freedom that i can make it somewhere and i thrive to make my channel better i've been busy alot so i cant really keep up on my channel but when i do i upload 2 to 3 videos on the same day to make up for lack of videos im a quick editor when it comes to youtube videos i started dailymotion thinking i could get more views and get more popular im trying the best i can to entertain my viewers i hope you guys understand what i've said and i hope to reach 5k subs one day and i cant make it there without you guys and freedom family there to help me thanks to all who support me and have a wonderful day like and subscribe to my channel check out the content and maybe comment on some videos!. EDIT ive made 125 subs total lost some now at 90 yay i have 15k views total and im making $1but i cant claim anything.....EDIT i have 100 subs now and i have 18k views total im glad to be back with freedom family and update the www.freedom.tm more i know your busy alot but we need the sight fixed and this is the end of my story its a pretty big story and more might come to and im 19 years old now and ive made 10$ in total from streaming so far yay we are growing more and more thanks to freedom update we now have our own gaming setup room and we are in the process of buying a new home i will keep everyone updated on my pigs travels account on youtube oh yeah and make sure to subscribe to my gaming channel aswell slinderpiggaming. AND my GOAL is to reach 1k subs and be there for my viewers i love interacting with all my viewers and everyone is fun thats why i started a youtube channel so i can work on my speech and social skills with others and i am hoping my being apart of freedom! will be a good thing for me and all my viewers that come to watch me i am 20 years old now i have learned so much since i started doing youtube

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome!

Thanks for sharing your story here :) It's great to learn how your channel has improved over time, do you have some advice for creators now that you would've needed ~5 years ago when you started your channel?
please make it to where you can earn money off of aptoide and we can sell and make money off are games we make please add that
Could you elaborate a bit more on that and how Freedom! can help with this? Freedom! actually has a game publisher now which you can learn more about at https://www.freedom.gg which might be what you're looking for!

Reactions: SlinderPigGaming

SlinderPigGaming

New User
Feb 13, 2021
YouTube
i no longer use aptoide i use itch.io for my games that i make i did check out the game publisher that freedom has i liked it but i thought i mention things like aptoide and itch.io becuase those are decent platforms for new devs to learn and have a place to have there games