The Cheeky Melon

Rising User
Aug 2, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
Hi everyone!

I'm Sanne, also known as The Cheeky Melon! I just started my Youtube channel and I'm really loving it. I upload every Tuesday and Thursday. There's not really one kind of video I create. Let me explain you; I love to do creative stuff like DIY etc. But I also love playing games and make vlogs! Those things I try to combine and create some awesome content for everyone :D.

But lately I got stuck. I try to get my stuff out there, because every Youtuber want his videos to be watched, not for the money, but it's fun to get feedback and interact with your viewers! So that's why I came across this forum. I love to meet new people and do collaborations, have some fun together, grow together!

I think this is pretty much what you need to know.
If you feel like you want to evolve with me and become a super potato channel instead of just a potato then let me know! I'd love to work together with people and create awesome content!

Let's do this! And maybe I'll meet you soon!

- The Cheeky Melon

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hi everyone!

I'm Sanne, also known as The Cheeky Melon! I just started my Youtube channel and I'm really loving it. I upload every Tuesday and Thursday. There's not really one kind of video I create. Let me explain you; I love to do creative stuff like DIY etc. But I also love playing games and make vlogs! Those things I try to combine and create some awesome content for everyone :D.

But lately I got stuck. I try to get my stuff out there, because every Youtuber want his videos to be watched, not for the money, but it's fun to get feedback and interact with your viewers! So that's why I came across this forum. I love to meet new people and do collaborations, have some fun together, grow together!

If you feel like you want to evolve with me and become a super potato channel instead of just a potato then let me know! I'd love to work together with people and create awesome content!

- The Cheeky Melon
Hey man don't limit yourself, why become a super potato channel when you can become an ultra potato channel ?? Don't stop believing ! :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi everyone!

- The Cheeky Melon

Welcome to the Family, How you found out about Freedom! super potato thats pretty good :)