Fun and Games If you had 1 million dollars what would you do with it

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
Invest in a gaming company. Then when it become bigger. Buy the company hihihihih

pinaypencilart

Respected User
Freedom! Member
1 million dollars is 50 million pesos here in Philippines. So basically I'd do whatever I want. That's not exactly Ayala rich, but you don't have to worry about money anymore!

Serious answer - some land out in province somewhere. Maybe Quezon province or even farther out like Leyte island or something. Build house, garden, animals, etc. And a fast fast internet connection so I can keep up the videos!

Caz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
mrjuantamad
Start by using 50 % of the 1 mil to a time-deposit with a good bank, then work on playing the stock market game. Rinse and repeat, then start an E-Sports Organization focused on ridding the gaming world of cancer.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
omg there would be so much let over money, one pay my parents house, re-decorate my room, buy all the games and consoles, cat toys and rest....I have no idea, maybe save up for the future, i mean you will get old and you need your finances

ItsGoingSkitzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2018
uk
YouTube
I'd build my dream home on a desert island...then i'd make sure it had the best broadband money could buy and upload photos of my dream home to the FB pages of people I dont like....Petty i know, but oh so satisfying :D