Service I'm a Voice Actor looking for Voice Over Work! (UNPAID)

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Hello Freedom! Family,

I'm looking for Voice Over work in any project that you may have. I'm a 30 year old graduate student with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Acting and I've been wanting to do VO work for a long time!

Right now, since I'm new at the business, I'm looking for PAID and UNPAID work; just pretty much trying to get my portfolio up and running.

Just a couple things I'll need to know before I add anyone to skype chat who are interested in having me involved in their projects:

1. What is the project about?

2. What characters need to be voiced?

3. Is there a script ready? (the reason I ask this is because I would like to be ready to go to work as soon as the script is ready so I won't be waiting for days, or weeks, or months on end before it's completed)

PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to add me to your skype for your project, please know that I only use my skype account for business related purposes and not small talk. I'm very busy with my own projects so please respect that I can't be on skype all the time aside from business. Also, I only give my skype name privately to those interested in hiring.

For those who would like to pay me for my services, I am still looking into what a fair rate for new VAs can be. I'll update my information when the time comes.

Thank you for your interest in involving me with your future projects. :D

~CephasRed

Reactions: multigamefreakz